Recipe : Kam Heong Crab
- Preparation time : 10 minutes
- Cooking time : 15 minutes
- Total servings : 4 pax
Crab - 500 gm
Corn flour - 3 tablespoon
Dried prawn (soak and chopped) - 1 tablespoon
Red onion - 4pcs (chopped into small pieces)
Garlic - 5 cloves (chopped into small pieces)
Ginger - 3m (chopped into small pieces)
Lemongrass - 1 stalk (chopped into small pieces)
Birdeye chili - sliced - 5pcs
Curry leaves - 10-12 leaves
Fish curry powder - 2 tablespoons
Chili sauce - 4 tablespoons
Oyster sauce - 3 tablespoons
Black pepper - 1 teaspoon
Sugar & Salt - to taste
Cooking oil - ½ cup
Ingredients for garnish:
Spring onion - chopped
Cilantro - chopped
Fried onion - 2 tablespoons
- Clean the crabs, drain the water and mix with the cornflour.
- Heat oil and fry the crab until half cooked. Lift and drain.
- With the same oil (reduce slightly), saute the dried shrimp and curry leaves.
- Add the ground ingredients and rice chilli until fragrant. Stir well.
- Then add the curry powder, chilli sauce, oyster sauce and black pepper. Stir well and add a little water
- Finally, add the fried crab and mix until smooth.
- Sprinkle with garnish and ready to serve.