Recipe : Bandung Tulang Noodle
- Preparation time : 25 minutes
- Cooking time : 15 minutes
- Total servings : 4 pax
Red onion - 6pcs (to blend)
Garlic - 5 cloves (to blend)
Ginger - 3cm (to blend)
Dried shrimp / Dried krill - 50gm
Chili sauce - 4 tablespoon
Oyster sauce - 3 tablespoon
Sugar - ½ cup
Salt - to taste
Cooking oil - ½ cup
Soup base (broth):
Bandung paste - 4 tablespoon
Ground peanuts (blend) - 2 tablespoon
Marie biscuit (blend) - 2 tablespoon
Meat stocks - 4 cups
Meat bone (broiled) - 300gm
Carrot - ½ stick
Cabbage - ¼ pc
Tomatoes - 1
Mustard leaves - 1 stalks
Egg - 4
Salt and pepper - To taste
Yellow noodle - 400gm
Fried tofu - 2
Green chili - 1
Red chili - 1
Spring onion - 1 stalk
Fried onion - 2 tablespoon
Lime - 2
- First, boil the meat/bones with a little ginger until soft.
- To prepare the paste. Heat a skillet and sauté the ground ingredients until fragrant.
- Add the ground dried chillies and cook until the oil breaks down.
- Then add the chilli sauce and oyster sauce and stir well. Add a little water. Leave until the paste breaks down the oil. Set aside for use later and the rest can be stored (frozen)
- To prepare the broth as well. Heat the pot and add the paste.
- Add the nuts and Marie biscuits. Stir well.
- Pour boiling water and let it simmer.
- Slow down the heat and add the carrots, cabbage, followed by the mustard leaves.
- Add enough noodles and stir well.
- After that, break the eggs and let the eggs half -cooked only.
- Serve with the extra ingredients. Ready to be served.